Tourmaline is a gemstone that occurs in pink, white, red, green, blue, black, or watermelon
Watermelon tourmaline is a natural crystal in green, pink and white, which is a rare occurrence in nature. It attracts love, balances the yin and yang, mars and venus, and removes guilt caused by conflict and confusion. It is used for its strong healing energies. It encourages a calm, centered mind.
Green tourmaline feeds your life source with joy and is associated with the Sagittarius Zodiac sign and Venus. It assists in detoxification and strengthens the heart. Green tourmaline encourages patience, openness, and sincere interest in fellow human beings. It stimulates creativity and is used to attract money and success in business.
Pink tourmaline/rubellite soothes, harmonizes, and allows you to surrender to love. It can vary from light pink to deep red. Pink tourmaline relaxes and nurtures and is associated with feminine energies and the heart chakra. It has the potential to heal emotional wounds and bring feelings of comfort and safety.
Black tourmaline can be rubbed for luck and happiness. When tourmaline is rubbed, it becomes charged with magnetic electricity, and your luck intensifies. Black tourmaline is associated with the October birth month and Sagittarius, Pisces, and Libra. It is said to push all negative energy away.
Tourmalated quartz is white quartz with needles of black tourmaline. The tourmaline cleanses and grounds while the quartz amplifies the tourmaline’s powers. It assists in clear thinking and protects and clears unhealthy energy patterns.
- Tourmaline is believed to have originated from the Sanskrit word “turamali,” which means “stone of mixed colors.”
- In ancient times, tourmaline was believed to be a powerful talisman that could protect its wearer from negative energy and bring good luck.
- It was also thought to have the ability to attract love and friendship.
- Tourmaline is the birthstone for the month of October.
Crystal Healing Properties:
- Tourmaline is believed to have a balancing and grounding effect on the wearer.
- It is believed to have the ability to cleanse and purify the aura and promote feelings of calm and serenity.
- It is also thought to have the ability to increase self-confidence and self-worth.
- Some people believe that tourmaline can also help to alleviate anxiety and stress and promote a sense of well-being.