In some cultures, fluorite is believed to protect against negative energies and to bring good luck
- Fluorite is known as the “Genius Stone” because it is believed to enhance concentration and mental clarity.
- It is also said to bring balance and harmony to the wearer and to help calm the mind and emotions.
- Fluorite is not traditionally a birthstone, but it is sometimes associated with the zodiac sign of Leo.
Fluorite is believed to have several healing properties, including:
- Enhancing mental clarity and concentration
- Calming the mind and emotions
- Balancing and harmonizing the energy of the body
- Boosting the immune system
- Promoting spiritual growth and development.
- Fluorite is also believed to help with bone and tooth health and reduce inflammation.
- Useful against computer and electromagnetic stress.