Aventurine is a lucky stone that exists in green, blue, yellow or red and is in the quartz family.
It is said that Lady Luck may help you out if you keep a stone of aventurine in your left pocket while you’re trying to win money, whether through the lottery or gambling. Aventurine is the stone of opportunity, chance, and luck. It is used to help with nearsightedness and has a stabilizing effect on the emotions. It is excellent for teenagers. Aventurine can greatly diminish effects of domestic strife between spouses and brings optimism and a zest for life.
In the Ayurvedic (Hindu) astrology, Green Aventurine is a Libra birthstone. It can help the Libra individuals to enhance their will power and keep negative emotions under control. As Libras are often very indecisive in their actions, Green Aventurine can instill some definite sense of purpose in them. (birthstones.me)
- Although aventurine is mostly quartz, it usually has a little mica in it as well, which can change its color.
- Green Aventurine is the stone of luck, chance, perception and creative insight. This stone is associated with the heart chakra.
- Blue Aventurine is associated with the third eye chakra and the Aries Zodiac sign stone. Since it helps with vitality and cheerful outlook, it is helpful with mental healing. It also can be used to help with your inner strength.
- Yellow Aventurine is also associated with the third eye chakra and may be used to balance one’s emotions and ying/yang energies.
- Red Aventurine is associated with the Root chakra and can help your creativity, and in seeing possibilities in new opportunities.